Friday, February 6, 2009

Kung Hei Fat Choi


I can't believe Chinese New Year started January 26 and I'm barely posting pix of my kids in their purchased-in-Beijing pjs. I didn't even have kids when I bought these, but I must have known!

I so wish I could've gone to downtown LA to see the parade, and seriously, where are my red envelopes filled with money?! Maybe next year.

Have I already mentioned that my kids need more Asian friends? You may laugh, but it does pain me at times. I've had to resort to picking up on people at Ross and other random retail hubs to plug myself into the Asian pipeline.

3 comments:

Maren said...

I do remember those red envelopes from the Ma brothers. BTW--I'm pretty sure it was you that won that chubby bunny contest...you have such a knack for those kind of things!!

harmony marie said...

Asianness does rule....

Nead Family said...

you are so funny....i miss your sense of humor! don't come to Boise if you're looking for some asian influence!