Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Newpsies


Had a blast dining with the 'Newpsies'(a term used on the tv show, The OC, referring to the rich ladies of Newport Beach who frequent yogalates exercise classes, expensive restaurants, spas, and the South Coast Plaza...yeah, that is so us). It's amazing how just one year living in Newport brought a few us together as lifelong friends!

I always love the girl time, and I'm especially grateful Stacie and Kristen let me yack their ears off. I had been alone for 9 days while Trav was on his baseball road trip and I think I may have talked up a weeks' worth of repressed adult chatter. For heaven's sake I didn't get home until 1:30 a.m.!

3 comments:

the murdocks said...

Oh Chels...you guys were for sure the highlight of my week. And I promise I chose the "better" one of you...I swear. The other one you were hunched over more :) Love you guys. And also love the most recent picture of yourself! hahahhaha! I'm so happy you had "big" days too. People don't believe me, but after HS and first year of college I was at least 20 pounds heavier. I should do a crap photo week to show mine off too.

Kelley said...

Yeah, it was a glamorous life we led in NB, all right. The recurring weevil infestations in the kitchen of my 600-square-foot bottom-feeder apartment were a real treat. My conclusion: living in California is ONLY acceptable if you have a gazillion dollars.

Emily said...

gotta love girl time!