Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bear-y Delightful


One of my oldest and dearest friends came to town...Maren, aka "Bear". We got to play together out of mommy-mode one night, keeping it low-key (is there any other option in Layton on a weeknight?) with a late night breakfast at Denny's. We didn't leave the classy establishment until after midnight.

It was fun to see our kids play together. We've known each other since we were their age, so it did make me feel somewhat old. I just kept thinking how important good friends are and how much I will pray that my kids have friends like mine.











I love my Bear. She's more than microscopic pores and perfect cheekbones, she's the type of girl who makes you want to be a better person, but who’d never even think to judge you.

1 comment:

Maren said...

Whatever about the pores...just wait until you post my high-school acne days, then we'll see how microscopic they are! It was so fun to visit you! I've had my breakfast fix for almost a week now! Love you, love you, love you!