Friday, November 19, 2010

Dracu-Cheer-Pea




Yeah, didn't even get a picture of my kids all together. I swear the more kids I have, the quality of some of my parenting skills goes down. I'm sure there's an economic theory behind it. Look at Octa-Mom.
It was a great Halloween. There's a subdivision nearby called Sleepy Hallow and every year a 'headless horsemen' on a real horse rides around the neighborhood. Travis saw him earlier in the day, but sadly we missed seeing him Halloween night. Beckett was a trooper. He loves being out and about and is much happier when we're on the go. Cassidy and Boston were fearless and loved the spooky houses--even an elaborate one complete with a spook alley. And btw, Travis picked out Cass' costume when he was in Indiana on business. She's more a puppy or other animal than a rah rah spirit fingers gal!


Note: I couldn't take this popsicle away from Beckett. I thought it was mainly intriguing to him because it was cold and squishy on his teething gums. Later I realized he had sogged a hole in the popsicle wrapper and was enjoying some grape artificial goodness. No wonder he had a crazed look in his eyes.

1 comment:

charlotte said...

maybe next year you could make matching green "dr" shirts for all of the kiddos?