Monday, November 1, 2010

Daddy's Girl


Cassidy has been so sweet and loving the past few days. We had a fabulous afternoon cooking/baking together while Beckett slept yesterday and Boston was at school. When she's in charge or has an assignment, she is a new person. She wants to blaze her own trails and have ownership over a few things. A true middle child--like mom. But mostly my Cass is like her dad.

She loves:
Pickles (kosher dills)
Christmas songs
Having her back tickled
Meat
Winning (who doesn't...but she reeeaaallly wants to win)
Taking her shirt off when she comes inside after running around in hot weather
It's no wonder he calls her his precious angel.

In other news, Beckett finally started sleeping through the night while I was in Park City on my girls' trip. Seriously, he better keep it up. I am a new person when I sleep.

1 comment:

Maren said...

Wow...shes looking so grown up!