Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dirt-ay



Remember how I had previously mentioned that I like getting dirty?

Came across these baby gems and realized that I have passed that morsel of goodness on to my kidlets. (you really need to click on the photo to enlarge it for maximum food particle exposure.)

I think it really was more about buying myself a few extra minutes sans-kidlet. There were moments when I had this little lady that I was wondering why women weren't born with kangaroo pouches. It'd save you the 80 bucks spent on a Baby Bjorn and allow for more hands-free mobility. Instead, I have a pouch that's useless, and as Judy says, doesn't even hold up your pants. My how evolved we've become.


On a separate note, Boston last night said, "What the freak?" I told him a big no on that expression. Then he said, "What about 'what the heck'?". Go Utah. And thanks, buddy Aidan.

Cassidy's recent vocab updates include: footsteps, shadow, crumbs, snagglenail (this is what I call hang nails), some random Spanish words, and . . .surprise surprise, "What the heck!"

5 comments:

Marissa said...

She's the cutest...how could you ever be mad at that face? So cute!

Maren said...

I miss you and your snagglenails.

jenuineqt said...

it could be worse. my co-worker's 2 year old loves to answer her with "whatever". the day that noah says that to me and does the hand gesture as well, is the day i bring out my inner diva! any plans yet for the 30th bday?

The Queen said...

oh my heaven's to Betsey. she is/was so cute!! and hey, being a mother is all about buying time!!

Emily said...

Love it! Livi has said "holy crap!"
Our carefree days of saying whatever the "heck" we want is long gone!