Monday, March 16, 2009

20 Random Things About Me

1. I love the beach. Love it.
2. I don’t really like Saturdays.
3. I’d live in the middle of nowhere to have this job of stay-at-home motherhood.
4. Soccer is exhilaration.
5. Inconsiderate people make me crazy.
6. Though abrasive, I think Dr. Laura knows her stuff.
7. I rarely nap.
8. I avoid artificial syrup and fake butter, but I find Spam and Mac and Cheese to be glorious inventions.
9. I’m not a terrific student; I have mastered the unfortunate skill of listening with no retention
10. I love the smell of fresh clothes or sheets cleaned with bleach
11. I’d choose the house in the movie Father of the Bride before I’d live in a mansion.
12. I fear my children growing up provincial.
13. (Almost) nothing grosses me out.
14. I have a crazy good memory about a lot of things (and as previously stated, not the stuff I learned in school!)
15. I like getting dirty.
16. I say, “Goo” or other random sound effect when I stub my toe, burn my finger, or otherwise hurt myself (and sometimes when I suck a coin up with the vacuum cleaner as well!)
17. Paper clutter: my nemesis
18. I adore men’s raspy, hoarse, or smoky voices
19. Trashy reality television is a vice I’m trying to overcome.
20. I wish I was more savvy with technology.

4 comments:

derek said...

Goo! Soccer is pretty awesome!

jenuineqt said...

#18 "men’s raspy, hoarse, or smoky voices"...I think Vin Diesel is coming out soon in another Fast and Furious movie ;0) I myself prefer Paul Walker.

Kelley said...

#11: Totally! San Marino rocks.

The Queen said...

#21 I am AWESOME!! :) hehe Love you!