Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fish 'n' Frenzy




We took the kids to a fish farm in Ogden. It seems their fave thing to do these days is feed animals. We love the fish farm because it's quite a show for little dough. The kids loved watching the fish practically jump out of the water for the food.

Trav and I also had fun, as we'd bait the fish by throwing food near the little waterfall to see how many we could lure off the edge and down into the lower ponds. Trav stuck his hand in wondering if they'd eat from his hand. No luck, so I gave it a try...hello! One of those little buggers got his munchers completely around my digit. It hurt, but we could not stop laughing. It's not every day you almost lose a finger to a vicious trout!

Cass enjoyed munching her toes the entire ride home. Whatever makes you happy, Girlfriend.

4 comments:

charlotte said...

i think that's how i got worms when i was little, just a heads up. "i got worms!" love you and your fabuloso blog! it's totally on my menu bar so that i can check 5 times a day and cross my fingers that there's a fun posting! love it!

the murdocks said...

My word...I would have peed my pants if a fish bit me. Love your blog and pics Chels. Sorry about this wknd, we have to see you guys soon though, so anytime you are headed south let me know. We should meet at kristens again for some party time.

Maren said...

What a cute little toe-nibbler!

Emily said...

I still can't stop laughing!