Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday: No Thanks

I need a date night or a getaway with my hunk. Aspen, anyone?! That was one relaxing trip. Sometimes I harness that moment.


Also, some days I think my Cassidy is so grown-up. She's Daddy's special angel, a real helper, a good hugger, and so smart. And then some days she whines all morning, hits people, yells at them and is bossy, demanding a new snack every five minutes and I'm reminded of this wee dumpling she used to be (approx. 18 months). . .

She's always had a 'passionate' side. I love you, Dear Cass.

p.s. This morning she said, "Mom, if you stick your finger in your mouth and inside your cheek, then smell it, it smells like pistachios." (typically, she calls these her 'favorite nuts' or mustachios.

p.p.s. It'd be sweet if Beckett's teeth could pop through. This teething thing is really dragging on, and as bad as I feel for him, I'm feeling bad for myself as well lol.

2 comments:

jenuineqt said...

Better pistachios than throat cheese!

lily said...

Sawasdee,ka.
I come to visit you blog naka. ^-^