Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Beck-aroo


Right now, my surfer boy:
Loves watching Signing Time and after a nap will grunt for his blankets, march into my room, and plop himself on a chair demanding that the show begin.
Sneaks into the bathroom for my makeup brush or a toilet brush/plunger to walk around with.
Still has only 2 teeth but has been grumpy because it appears about 9 are on their way.
Has an intensity in his personality and is pretty demanding, which wears him out because he has been taking glorious naps and wakes up and occasionally stays in bed until 10 am!
Enjoys carrying objects larger than himself (ie, empty laundry baskets, boxes, plastic chairs, toys).
Gets jealous when I love or snuggle the other kids, and goes in for big mouth kisses if I'm holding him when T kisses me goodbye.
Says mom, dad, dog, whoa, ball, woof (as well as 'whistles' for the dog--woo woo), and shoe).
Eats like a little garbage disposal (an Otter Pop, ham/cheese sandwich with mustard, meat, fruit).
Demonstrates fearless persistence at the park and will climb anywhere he can and tackle slides alone and with such excitement.
Is finally not swaddled at bedtime and signs milk when he's ready to snooze.

Love him!

2 comments:

The Queen said...

Oh my goodness. He has changed so much! He's still adorable though!

harmony marie said...

When will I see you again?