Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sexy

I have a strange feeling about this decade called my 30's. Right now I'm not sure whether or not to fight my teenage acne or my wrinkles. I guess I need a heavy night cream containing benzoyl peroxide. Hmmm.

Top 5 reasons I feel sexy today.
1. my leg hairs actually hurt they are so pokey
2. my afore-mentioned acne and wrinkles
3. the deflated balloon, cottage cheese pizza dough that is my stomach
4. my hot wardrobe consisting primarily of elastic-waisted pants
5. cracked heels that cannot be ignored because they snag my 700 thread-count sheet when I move in bed

The good news is that I'm so tired that this list makes me deliriously giggle, not cry. Go me!

4 comments:

Stephie said...

You are sexy! Your sheets love to be snagged by your heels and your leg hair!!! You brought a smile to my face! Mainly cuz I can relate to this list all to well!!! Yay! ;o) I think you may have hit the jackpot with an acne fighting night cream!! I'll buy it!!

The Queen said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!

jenuineqt said...

I particularly love #5. Treat yourself to a spa pedicure and include the sea salt scrub girlfriend!

Kelley said...

CG--easy on yourself, girlfriend. Between the flood, the moving, and the baby, you've had a wild year!