Monday, May 3, 2010

Surfer Dude


Beckett at 3 weeks old. He sleeps pretty well. Cries quite a bit. Snuggles like a champ. Eats all the time (weighed 9 lbs. 5 oz at 2 weeks old). Looks like a blonde clone of his big brother. Loves when people sing to him. (If he fusses on the way to preschool, Boston and Cassidy lovingly hum the Star Wars theme song to him.)


*Boston is the picture on top!

Note: I cut out most of my dairy in an attempt to ease his fussiness. The highlight of my day today was watching Travis gag trying to drink a little of my new milk substitute--Almond Dream.

4 comments:

Stephie said...

Chels he is absolutely adorable!!!!!!! He takes my breath away with all that blonde hair! CUTE!!! I'm sure it is similar but I drink Almond Breeze and I myself have a pretty easy gag reflex and have done well... xo

charlotte said...

i used to drink almond milk and rice milk all the time! my fav is vanilla. and i drink chocolate soy milks on a regular basis with my lunch :). that baby beck is SOOOOOO adorable! can't wait to meet my little nephew!

Maren said...

Love that hair!

benandtheshannon said...

Hey sista--

Your little Beckett is to die for. What a hunk!