Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sprayin' Alive

I'm going for my first spray tan tonight. My friend owns a tanning salon, and since artificial toasting may not be the safest for this pastey princess, I figure I'll give it a go! I've always found oompa loompas somewhat intriguing. . .

And since swimsuits are a part of the inevitable future, here's another old pic.

You know how when you're a teenager the older ladies say things like, "Enjoy your figure because even though you may not love every part of it now, it only goes downhill!" or "Something happens to your metabolism once you hit 30."?

Those ladies may have been right. . .

I tried this swimsuit on the other day and I'll be honest, my thighs/love handles almost swallowed the sides of the bikini bottoms. Anyone interested in one of those pix?!

I love my friends. And these were some of the best days of my life!

4 comments:

The Queen said...

Hot mamma! I love that photo. I think we should all bring our cameras and have a big huge photo shoot in July.

People have said those things to me too. And now we will see if they spoke the truth. :/

The Queen said...

P.S. I can't even believe you still HAVE that swimsuit!

charlotte said...

that suit!!! i can't believe you still have it!! so classic!

Wallace Family said...

oh chelsey, you make me laugh. like really laugh. note to self: don't read chelsey's blog if when have a sore stomach.