Monday, May 11, 2009

Justin Face

Although I need to post about Mother's Day, fabulous Julyssa and her visit, and a couple other random nuggets, all I'm going to say at this lovely midnight hour is that Justin Timberlake is my new favorite person in Hollywood. Sure, he's easy on the eyes, but he is so funny. We'd be good friends, I'm sure of it. Call me, Justin. I'll be in your 'hood this weekend for my mom's graduation. We could meet up at Cheesecake Factory. Or In-N-Out (I'll be there a few times over my visit). Or we could keep it casual and meet over delightful imports at Trader Joe's.

2 comments:

Nead Family said...

tell me you've seen his rendition of 'Single Ladies' on SNL....I know, I know...stupid question...that clip cracks me up...I have to watch it over and over and watch a different 'dancer' every time...

the murdocks said...

Yup, I think I am in love too. After each appearence on SNL I fall in love all over again.