Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Yo' Momma

Had a blast with Mom this week. We partied like rock stars: which means, in essence, we went to movies, visited Kohl's more times than I'd like to admit, talked 'til the wee mornin' hours, ate out, ate in, and played games.

Gotta say, I'm not sure if it was luck, but my hubby has been amazing. He'd urge me to go out for hours at a time and never made one little complaint about spending so much time with his Ma-in-law. In fact, I'm pretty sure I can say they have a great relationship. Trav has let her into his 'circle of trust'! He's not an untrusting fellow, but it's more than I could ask for!

Thanks for all the good times, sweater dresses, and endless generosity. Love you, Moodums!

2 comments:

The Queen said...

Holy cow, are those Bridget's kids?? They are so grown-up!Glad you got to spend some time with your mom. Happy new year, love ya!

the murdocks said...

Holy cow, I love reading your blog. No matter what you write about, I am endlessly entertained.

I have "chelsea withdrawl" every day. When can we see eachother??? I am way over due to come to your place.

Poor kids! Hope they are feeling better. Glad you could have such a great time with your mom. Even though my mom lives 2 minutes away, I probably see her less than you see yours. Sad, I know.