Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tacky Prom


Our friends, Ginny and Wally, throw a Halloween party every year. This year's theme was 'Tacky Prom'. After much deliberation, I thought going as a pregnant teen really was the only way to go. I didn't get photos of everyone, but here are a few.

Ginny and Wally in their gothic glory:


Western duo, Melanie and Dave


Biker hotties, Kelly and Jason


Ximena and "urban businessman" Craig


JoAnn and Todd in their duct tape creations. . .so crafty!


Something tells me Michelle and Derek may have worn similar getups in their dating days!

What I love so much lately about my neighborhood is that I can be my crazy self, and, in fact, am often outdone in the crazy department! Yessss!

Hilarious London native, Graham, whose wife dressed as his mom. Sweet.

3 comments:

The Queen said...

I'm gonna say you take the cake. lol

derek said...

Those costumes are pretty hilarious. Very well cone.

Maren said...

Your fake tummy is very convincing. It is fake...right? No news you want to share?! Just kidding!