Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Random Thoughts on a Tuesday

I have a few random thoughts for now.

#1 Happy Veterans Day. Seriously, I love this country and I so appreciate those who are serving and have served our country. All you army wives, bless you.

#2 Think I'm bitter at my doctor for talking me into the flu-mist for Boston. I was in the doc's office last Friday because he's been sick with a myriad of little bugs, but I'm feeling the sting of not trusting my motherly instincts on the mist because now he has a new set of lovely symptoms. We've all been on and off sick since our return from the Sunshine State. Yuck.

#3 I'm hungry...again.

#4 Last night we ran into lots of friends at Target. Am I lame for having so much fun there?

#5 I think Travis needs more hats. This is only part of his ample supply.

3 comments:

Maren said...

You are not lame for enjoying Target. Do you not remember the fun we use to have in Walmart back in our Ricks days?!

the murdocks said...

Your blog is seriousy fantastic! And how the heck was California?? I am jealous...I have been super "cali-sick" lately. And Target is the greatest store in the history of the world.

derek said...

Soccer pretty much rules. we should get travis a soccer hat. I think that would be cool. harmonymwalker@gmail.com by the way.