Monday, August 23, 2010

Beckett Earns His Wings


Made a spontaneous trip to see my mom who recently had knee surgery. I thought I would be her helper, but later discovered she would be mine! We sat around and it was faaabulous! She sent me for a pedicure while she held Mr. Beckett. I walked the Rose Bowl (just like old times) one morning, and then went out to Playa Vista for a little time at Nikki's retreat home...love the area! Char and Brady came up from San Diego to hang for a bit and Jenny and I got some time together with our babies.

Long, relaxing afternoon at the pool. Not! More like 20 minutes. Got breezy and Beckett didn't think the pool was warm enough!

Love these ladies...notice me hiding my post-partum largeness behind Char (these girls, might I add, could wear a paper bag and look stylishly gorgeous!)

Baby Olivia (Jenny and Jeff's little girl) was born on MY birthday. She and Beckett are only 3 weeks apart...so cute.


I always learn about the coolest flip-flops when I'm in California. Can't even remember what they told me was the newest "It" brand. My brain literally no funciona.

3 comments:

charlotte said...

i miss you! man, my hair is so frizz-ay!

Julyssa Schenk said...

such a fun trip! i think i need one of those :)

Maren said...

Looks like fun! Gotta get you this way one of these days! Love you.