Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Take a Good Book at Your Marriage


My dad and his adorable wife recently got their book published. I am sooo proud!

The book is available at Deseret Book and other independent LDS bookstores, and on-line through deseretbook.com. Buy many and buy often...Christmas is just around the corner, friends! I can pick up some copies to bring on my upcoming trip to Cali if you're interested, so let me know!

A brief synopsis:
Behind the Smiling Faces is an honest, realistic view of marriage and divorce from different perspectives: successfully married couples, divorced spouses, and leading LDS marriage experts. The book is a cautionary tale for those considering marriage, struggling with their marriages, or contemplating divorce. Ultimately, readers may find that they are the people behind the smiling faces.

2 comments:

Maren said...

Congratulations Alan! That is so cool.

Stephie said...

That is awesome, Chelsea!