Sunday, October 12, 2008

Red Food Dye Overload, 80 Lbs. of Pumpkins & Gifts of Guns Galore

We had fun celebrating Boston's birthday! While waiting for our buddies to arrive, Travis took Boston, Cass, Alex and Gabriel on the little farm train, the hay slides, and mini corn maze.


A horrible pic, but what a fitting example of our brave daredevil, Cass!

Aaron, Brandi, Ben and Shannon and their munchkins.

Friday morning Trav got it in his head that he needed to buy Boston a bike. Travis absolutely LOVES giving presents, especially to the kids. Bridget and I were laughing at how excited he was wheeling it out to surprise Boston.

My response to Boston's request for both a Spiderman and Batman cake.

Grandma and Grandpa Thomson gave him the voice changing storm trooper mask he wanted. Now I have a (cute) bobblehead for a son.

9 comments:

derek said...

I like how the pumpkins are green.. .

Maren said...

I love the cake...I would not have thought of that!! You are so clever.

The Bishops said...

How fun!! Happy Birthday Boston!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!

Emily said...

Looks like a blast! We are so sad we missed it! Sorry! I can't believe he is already four!

derek said...

Soccer game at 10:20 now....

jenuineqt said...

The storm trooper mask is the BEST!!! You'll have to figure out some way to record the voice altering device and putting it on this blog. Hope you're staying warm up there. I'll try and keep it nice and toasty for your trip down on the 18th.

marianne said...

what a fun birthday! SO sorry we missed the Black Island fun. We're looking forward to getting together on Friday. ESPECIALLY since Jodie is bringing brownies. You know me and chocolate :)

The Queen said...

oh my gosh, this post was awesome. happy birthday B!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Boston!!!