Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Motown Philly

So a couple months ago I heard that Boys II Men would be here in concert. No one seemed as thrilled as I was. I figured it'd be hard to get down to Orem for the concert on a Thursday night, so I put my excitement on the back burner. One week before the show my hubby surprised me with tickets and plans for his mom to come watch the kids.

I had a blast...and though Trav was really just along for the ride, he had so much fun too. He's a joy to be with–easygoing and supportive. He didn't even mind that I rushed the side of the stage with a bunch of 13-year-olds (where were they really in 1992, but whatever!) to do a two-hand graze of Nathan Morris' beefy chest. Pretty much made my night!

I love these guys. A real class act. Such a fun and funny night.

4 comments:

The Queen said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny!! Memories!!!!!

Emily said...

I love it!

the murdocks said...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAH...Chelsea why didn't you inform me of this great piece of information yesterday? I used to LOOOOOOOVE boyz II men. They were my very first compact disc :) I am truly jealous, what a fun night! And thanks again for coming to visit yesterday, I had so much fun catching up. It's always to treat to see you!

jenuineqt said...

Why was someone holding up a dollar bill? Your camera or cell phone, I understand but money? Glad you had a blast.