Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Foxy

Will you judge me for saying Modern Family is one of my most favorite tv shows right now? When we were in Cali last month, my dad happened to be filling in at Fox for a month, so he was able to get us on the set while they were filming tonight's episode. Sadly, I only got to admire Ty Burrell from across the room. Love that Phil Dunphy. It was a great experience. Thanks, Dadda!



Jay and Gloria's house

Mitch and Cam's fireplace (you can tell we'd been running outside in the rain!)


p.s. Thanks to our Jenny for taking the kiddos to Jump-n-Jammin' while we braved the crazy rain and traffic to get to the studio!

3 comments:

charlotte said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THAT POSED PIC! i think we need to take one together!

Maren said...

How Cool!! I've always loved that your dad has connections...you got to be an extra on A-team, wear clothes that were once worn by famous tv stars, and meet people like the Commish!

Julie said...

OMW!!! I love that show!!!!! Luckyyyyyyyy ;)