Saturday, April 30, 2011

On the Brag

Lol. I'm laughing at myself. And glad I'm going to see Harmony and Michelle tonight because it's fun to be giddy with those hotties. Travis is on his way home from his boys' baseball weekend in Texas. It's always easy to let him go on these mini getaways because I know it means so much to him. He always has so much fun seeing baseball games, eating adventurous food (this trip it was fried frog leg salad), and relaxing boy-style. It's different than traveling with me. For instance, he wouldn't dare ask me to ride the bus across town to a different car rental place to save 100 bucks; but Ben had no problem with such a journey! I'm glad that Trav goes because I know that he'll also make it a priority for me to have some time away. Some people don't travel without their spouses, but I'm grateful we have learned that this is one of the best things we can do to strengthen our relationship.

This was a very typical Sunday morning at Casa Verde. Cassidy obviously didn't appreciate me trying to interrupt her boogie excavation. I'll save this to show her future boyfriend (if her Dad allows that...ever).

2 comments:

charlotte said...

that is such a cute family pic! and boston's hair is getting so dark! you have such an adorable, amazing family my precious sass! you are a fantastic mom and i want to wish you a very happy mother's day. i love you so much and am so damn proud of you (had a little vern quote there).

harmony marie said...

Loooooook at all the blue eyes!