Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Superstar


Of course I don't have access to some of my old pictures right now, so I can't show some old cheerleading pix of the fabulous Faarnaz, but I thought I MUST mention that Faarnaz, aka "Naz" has made it to Round 2 for the Models of the Runway casting for Lifetime. This tv show will focus on the models who strut the catwalk for Project Runway, and will also document the life and drama of models when they're not workin' it in the spotlight. Vote for her! She's still the bright, bubbly, fun and sweet girl you remember. Love her! Best of luck, beautiful girl!

http://castingchallenge.mylifetime.com/twiggie17

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Chelsea--OK, your birthday weekend looked like the funnest thing ever. Love those pics of you girls--HOT. Do we have the same b-day...? Mine is 9/13. Anyway, I hope your house is coming back together and will be done soon. Will you come over sometime???